Founder, Community Organizer, Environmental Education, Outreach, Communications, Social Media, Events and Grant Writing. ECHO: Environment & Energy, Climate, Health & Habitat, Outreach
- 2014/15 - Formed during the Stop NED pipeline campaign to focus on what we do want, not just what we don't want, “no pipeline”
- 2016/17 #FossilFree603 campaign to promote renewable energy, "Sunshine, not pipelines"
- 2017 - Stop Concord Steam biofuel plant fracked gas conversion
- Stop the Keene Gas Plant and promote heat pumps and solar to stay in line with Keene's Climate Action Plan, #CleanGreenKeene.
- Bird dogging presidential candidates
- Increase landowner pipeline survey property access denials
- Increase written comments to FERC and testimony at FERC hearings
- Campaign #BYOBagsNH, ban single-use plastic bags in NH
- Rindge, NH
- Nashua, NH
- Lunenburg, MA
People's FERC Hearing
- National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
Energy Related State Hearings
- Concord, NH
- Fitzwilliam, Troy, Winchester, NH
- Bimonthly newsletter
- Organizes/promotes/attends events, fairs and festivals, fundraisers (1-2/month)
- Surveyed/interviewed every affected and abutting land owner
- Hands Across Loved Trails (HALT) Hikes. Walks and hikes to NED pipeline impacted sites to view and document affected areas of public interest.
- Form letters and informational brochures/flyers for land owners, community.
- Supported 11,000 signature “Stop NED pipeline” petition to Governor Hassan.
- Press contacts, press releases, letters to editor, coordination with TV media
- Graphics, logo design, brochures, social media, photography.
- Collaboration with organizations: Sierra Club, 350.org, 350 Action, NextGenNH, Toxics Action, BXE, Delaware Riverkeepers...
- Offers workshops
• Climate, clean energy, climate policy.
• Sign making (posters, banners, street & lawn signs, construct site signs)
• Social media training
• Using social media for change
• Pipeline survey property access denial paperwork
• Assistance with FERC comments
• Help sessions
- NVDA group training. Formed “Roaring Brook” affinity group
- Student Mentoring with Keene State College students
FRANKLIN PIERCE UNIVERSITY
- President, Environmental Awareness Club
- Speaker for the New England Anti-Vivisection Society
BERNIE SANDERS CAMPAIGN
- Meeting and conversations with Sanders' NH campaign manager, Kurt Ehrenberg, regarding the NED pipeline, beginning July 2015.
- Supported Bernie Sanders #KeepItInTheGround campaign. Phone banked and canvassed.
Political & Environmental Advocacy: Media
- Vigils/Visibilities (3-4 per month)
- Marches and rallies to raise awareness
- State-wide pipeline group rally at the NH State House.
- Break Free From Fossil Fuels, Albany, NY, 5/14/16
- “March For A Renewable Future”, Philadelphia, PA 7/24/16
- TD Bank Vigils
- Immigration Rally, Boston, MA 1/29
- March for Science, Concord, NH 4/22/17
- People's Climate March, Washington, D.C., 4/29/17