Granite Bridge Pipeline Awareness Community Education Session
Time & Location
About The Event
GRANITE BRIDGE PIPELINE AWARENESS EDUCATION SESSION
Learn about why communities across America and the globe are opposing pipelines in rapidly increasing numbers.
Presentations will include:
• Information about the Granite Bridge Pipeline & Epping LNG tank.
• The pipeline route and who would be directly and indirectly impacted.
• What is LNG & fracked gas?
• What is the incineration (blast) zone and where is it?
• Liberty Utilities' safety and inspection record.
• Who pays for the pipeline & LNG tank?
• Fracked gas health and safety concerns.
• What doctors say about fracked gas.
• Pipeline proximity to schools.
• Fracked gas impacts on health and safety.
• Concerns raised by NH Consumer Advocate.
• Comments submitted to the Public Utilities Commission.
• Denying survey access to your property.
• Ways to voice your concerns, stay involved, engaged, take action.
RESERVE YOUR SIGN!
Let us know if we should reserve a sign for you!
(Pics below in the discussion column.)
• No Granite Bridge Pipeline
• Danger, Incineration Zone!
Registering for the pipeline presentation helps us to know who to expect and what your concerns are. Friends are welcome!
EVENT ON FACEBOOK
Hosted by ECHO Action NH, ECHOaction.org
Learn more and view our interactive map of the pipeline route that shows the incineration zone on our website.