Writing & Media
COMMUNICATIONS, PR, MARKETING
• Community organizer, PR, media, press liaison, photography, newsletters.
• Social media storms on political and environmental issues.
SPEAKING, TESTIFYING, PANELIST
• Testified at Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) hearings in NH and MA.
• Testified at the People's FERC Hearing, National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
• Speaking at pipeline opposition & clean energy advocacy events
• Writing workshops and editing for community member FERC hearing speeches.
NEWSLETTER & ALERTS
ECHO Action bi-monthly environment & energy newsletter.
* Named as one of BlogFeed's top activist blogs
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Climate Action In Paris Denied in NH, Stephanie Scherr 12/18/15 (NH Labor News)
Governor Didn't Have Her Own State's Back, Stephanie Scherr 12/19/15 (Keene Sentinel)
Safeguards denied for New Hampshire, Stephanie Scherr 3/22/16 (Ledger Transcript)
Clean Power Plan a smart choice, Stephanie Scherr (Keene Sentinel) 3/30/16
Letter To Editor: Kinder Morgan Wants To Build A New Gas Plant Near Keene (NH Labor News) 6/13/17
Journalism Club Advisor
Gardner News, MA - Student Journalism
Earth Bound Newsletter
Massachusetts Tech Prep Course Alignment
• Environmental Science and Environmental Issues courses: curriculum was written, aligned and approved to receive credit at MA community colleges.
• Curriculum for science and dance classes.
Massachusetts Tech Prep Grant
• Tech Prep Grant received and used to purchase technology equipment: Four 24” Mac computers, color laser printer, scanners, printers, and other equipment for environmental journalism publications.
New England Grassroots Environment Fund
• Grant received in support of a campaign to increase education about the impacts of gas expansion and the benefits of increased climate action in Keene NH in response to a proposed natural (fracked) gas plant.
Monadnock Profile: Stephanie Scherr 4/18/15 (Keene Sentinel)
VIDEO / DOCUMENTARY
Flowers For Peace (At 2:44, 2:57, 3:19) 9/5/16 at Rights & Democracy NH (Rod Webber)
PRINT MEDIA QUOTE / MENTION
For help responding to pipeline plan, local residents look south (Keene Sentinel) 12/16/14
Fitzwilliam NH passed a warrant article against the Kinder Morgan NED pipeline (NH PLAN) 3/16/15
Alternative energy role play with HS students (Keene Sentinel) 4/18/15
"Anchor baby" term sparks exchange between Bush, reporters in Keene (NH Union Leader) 8/20/15
Bush takes jabs at Trump, attempts to win over non-Republican voters (Keene Sentinel) 8/21/15
Questioning the candidate (Keene Sentinel) 8/21/15
Pipeline opposition march scheduled for Saturday in Keene (Keene Sentinel) 8/27/15
Outside the Democrats' Convention, clamoring to be heard (NH Union Leader) 9/19/15
Opposition voiced at pipeline hearing in Rindge (Keene Sentinel) 9/30/15
Pipeline protest (Keene Sentinel) 11/21/15
Hollywood actress and activist joins fights against pipeline (Keene Sentinel) 11/24/15
Sanders strikes a chord talking campaign finance reform, pipelines (NH Union Leader) 1/21/16
Question from a supporter (Keene Sentinel) 1/22/16
Sanders, Clinton seek support from women in NH primary (Boston Globe) 1/25/16
Kasich stumps at Franklin Pierce University (NH Union Leader) 1/26/16
How New Hampshire's Democratic establishment chose Clinton over its constituents (National Review) 2/8/16
Kasich courts young voters at FPU event (Monadnock Ledger Transcript) 3/22/16
Former pipeline opponents in Philadelphia fighting for clean energy, Sanders (Keene Sentinel) 7/27/16
Activists question if Keene's part of effort to create demand for natural gas infrastructure (Keene Sentinel) 6/14/17
Keene City Council backs natural gas proposal, delays climate change vote (Keene Sentinel) 6/16/17
Council committee recommends Keene back climate compact (Keene Sentinel) 2/22/17
Returning guest on Monadnock Radio's "The Peak 101.9" with John Oliphant.
NH1 News Investigates the Incineration Zone: Meeting gets heated in Nashua over Kinder Morgan pipeline (NH1 News) 7/29/15
What NH Democrats Want To Hear At The Debate, Transcript from CNN's "New Day" Part 1, Part 2 (CNN) 10/12/15
Clinton speaks on gun control, student debt at Keene event (Pipeline 1:05) (WMUR News) 10/16/1/5
BIRD DOGGING PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES