Activism • Environment • Education • Adventure
for the planet
July 21, 2017
For Immediate Release
- Maya van Rossum, The Delaware Riverkeeper, Delaware Riverkeeper Network, 215 801 3043 (cell)
- Karen Feridun, Founder, Berks Gas Truth,
- Todd Larsen, Executive Co-Director, Green America, 202 872 5310
- Rosemary Wessel, No Fr...
DC Media Group
Written by: Anne Meador
Opponents to the GOP healthcare plan weren’t the only ones paying visits to U.S. Senators on Capitol Hill today. Fracking and gas pipelines are also proving to be contentious issues leading up to a key vote on confirmations to a federal agency.
July 19, 2017
• Maya van Rossum, the Delaware Riverkeeper, Delaware Riverkeeper Network,
215 801 3043
• Todd Larsen, Green America, 202-872-5310
• Karen Feridun, Berks Gas Truth, 610-678-7726
• Drew Hudson, Beyond Extreme Energy, 802-272-9763
July 11, 2017
Los Angeles Times
By Evan Halper
"As President Trump flouts international calls to act on climate change, his administration is finding the pressure at home tougher to ignore.
The limitations of Trump’s power to reset U.S. climate policy has been on full display over the last few day...
"Special Announcement: SB129 Officially Becomes Law! Great News!
SB129, also known as the Clean Energy Jobs Act of 2017, became law today, July 11th, 2017! Governor Sununu allowed the bill to become law without his signature.
This bipartisan law will str...