Monadnock Energy Hub coordinates with towns to "Solarize Monadnock"
Updated: Dec 17, 2018
The Monadnock Energy Hub's Solarize Monadnock campaign will include the towns of Fitzwilliam, Rindge, Peterborough, Sharon and Hancock.
Through this effort, residents will have incentives made available to encourage transitioning to clean, renewable solar energy.
As a part of this process, requests for proposals (RFPs) have gone out to solar companies servicing New Hampshire. Their proposals will be reviewed by the Steering Committee of the Solarize Monadnock team and recommendations will be made to participating towns.
Neighbor volunteers in these towns who are positive and excited about renewable energy are needed to:
• Participate in raising awareness about the solarize campaign
• Assist at community solarize events - no experience necessary • Make their home available for tours if they already have solar installed
More information will be available to residents this spring!
Fitzwilliam Energy Committee on Facebook
Town of Fitzwilliam website
Fitzwilliam Newsletter (monthly)
Contact: Stephanie Scherr
Rindge Energy Commission on Facebook
Rindge Newsletter (quarterly)
Contact: Pat Martin
FITZWILLIAM & RINDGE SIGN UP - GET INVOLVED!
• Volunteer to increase awareness of the Solarize Monadnock campaign • Offer your home for a solar tour by neighbors • Get information about the campaign and solar for your home or small biz
WHO SHOULD VOLUNTEER TO PROMOTE SOLARIZE
• Residents of Fitzwilliam and Rindge
• Franklin Pierce University students
• Conant High School students
* Solarize Monadnock participating towns have no liability in this process. It is an independent effort through the Monadnock Energy Hub.